Customer Success Agent
ESO is searching for a highly motivated, tenacious, Customer Success Agent to focus on serving the inbound needs of our Fire customers. This role will partner with our inside sales team and our Customer Success team serving the Emergency Medical Services, Fire, and Hospital industries. The ideal candidate should be an optimistic, self-starter who enjoys helping customers, and has the ability to quickly build rapport and articulate how ESO serves an industry.
Working at ESO
We’re an established company that has worked hard to maintain a start-up feeling, even though we’re growing quickly. Our team is made up of super-talented people who believe that it isn’t enough to just provide a software product. We provide incredibly cool, clinically sophisticated, well-designed tools and data services that make our customers’ jobs easier.
Our products provide practitioners and leaders in emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals with the data to make the right decisions for their communities — and help them collaborate with other segments of the healthcare system. The result? Patients get the absolute best care possible. And our vision goes way beyond that.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit group of technologists, medical experts, data gurus, cyclists, gamers, photographers, foodies, dog lovers, aspiring guitarists and much more. The unifying force is our passion for what we do.
We embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas, not job titles.
A Little About You, If You’re Right for Us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a match — we are building the company we want to work for every day, and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the future of ESO.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1,000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out work independently.
You believe in our customers. You enjoy getting firsthand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You know that to make a difference at ESO, you need to understand our customers. You’re the kind of person who would find it inspiring to meet customers at our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees.
The Customer Success Agent will be focused on handling customer-reported needs around contract modifications, upgrades, and new sales opportunities. He/she serves as the initial point of contact (in-bound calls) for customers who are in need of additional help – with requests ranging from contract changes to new sales opportunities to escalation of support issues.
This person will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and will be working with inside sales, the renewal team, and Customer Support to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our customers.
More About What You’ll Be Doing
- Answering in-bound calls from customers in need of additional items and services
- Generating quotes for customers who need additional ESO products and services
- “Triaging” calls and routing customers to the appropriate people/teams within the company (e.g., Sales, Customer Support)
- Documenting all customer conversations within the Company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Working in close collaboration with Support, Renewals, and Sales on a daily basis
- Hustling daily to overachieve on serving the customer and on helping us grow
- Providing our customers with a great customer experience
- Learning and demonstrating a fundamental understanding of our customers and company solutions
As an ESOer you will be responsible for bringing your “A” game daily. You will have a high energy level, a fantastic work ethic, an approachable, can-do-now attitude, and a personal style that energizes and uplifts other ESOers.
The Stuff You Must Have To Give Us A Resume
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter with the ability to operate independently as well as in a team
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with a positive and energetic phone presence
- Flexible, innovative, able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Proficiency leveraging Salesforce.com for documenting communication with customers
- Desire to be part of a new adventure, where your efforts will truly have an impact on our future success
- 3+ years of successful experience in an inbound call environment
- Have we mentioned being tenacious?
- And love for talking to strangers (oh wait you haven’t met a stranger)?