Digital Marketing Manager
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas and Des Moines, Iowa.
About the role
ESO looking for a digital marketing manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. Additionally, you should be a prolific and talented content creator that can produce various projects and expand our company’s digital footprint and awareness. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
More about you
Here’s what you will be expected to do:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Manage our blog and content calendar.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Manage SEO agency.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Ideal candidate will have consumer experience.
- Bonus if you have HubSpot/Google Analytics certifications.