Inside Sales Manager
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas and Des Moines, Iowa.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and driven Inside Sales Manager to help us successfully develop and grow our internal Inside Sales team. For this person to be successful they must be a hands-on manager with the ability to motivate others to achieve beyond expectations. The ideal candidate will be a true hunter and have the ability to transfer those skills to their team. They should also have a solid background selling software and/or high technology solutions. The Inside Sales Manager must also have the ability to transfer their skills in forecasting and pipeline management to their team.
More about you
The ideal candidate will have exceptional resource management and prioritization skills. They must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. We need someone who is hands-on, dependable, and committed. Someone who is results orientated and can execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment.
You can expect to:
- Manage our inside sales team, including but not limited to motivating, training and coaching a high energy/high caliber sales team.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and directional.
- Accurately forecast monthly sales projections for new business.
- Focus the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customer’s current and future needs.
- Understand the market, the customer and the competition.
- Help recruit and attract new talent.
- Some travel will be required on an “as-needed” basis.
- 5+ years of inside sales and/or sales experience, preferably selling software
- A proven track record of leading and managing a successful team of inside sales reps.
- Experience building and working with a new inside sales team is strongly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate prior project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce).