ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas and Des Moines, Iowa.
About the role
ESO is seeking a legal assistant to round out our customer-facing legal team. You’ll be responsible for coordinating with a team spread across the country as you review finalized contracts and close them out in our Salesforce-based system. You’ll work in a growing legal team of four paralegals, acting as our final line of check and review to ensure key information about our customer-facing contracts is correct, and correctly noted in Salesforce. As your skills grow, so will your career.
More about you
We are looking for someone with a sharp mind and a strong work ethic, as this position is very detail-oriented. We protect our company by ensuring no improper contracts slip through the cracks, and you will be the final eye on these important documents. This position does have opportunity to grow, as we are rapidly expanding and prefer to promote from within. We’re a tight-knit group who share an open-office workspace, so teamwork is a must.
You can expect to:
- Learn the finer points of contract law
- Gain exposure to tech-industry contract negotiation
- Develop a skill-set that is highly marketable in the rapidly-growing tech field
Some of the things required to be successful in the role:
- Salesforce experience is a must. It is the hub from which every corner of our business draws information, and you will be a primary supplier of that information. If you have experience with Zuora or CPQ as well, that’s an added bonus.
- Familiarity with contracts will give you an edge, but that can be taught.
- Attention to detail