Regional Account Manager
Health Data Exchange
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas and Des Moines, Iowa.
About the role
As a Health Data Exchange (HDE) Regional Account Manager, you manage the sales process for new business opportunities within the hospital and EMS healthcare market to meet sales goals within a defined territory. You’ll engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow new business sales pipeline in the hospital and EMS space.
More about you
You can expect to:
- Manage a sales pipeline for a region of the United States.
- Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales strategies tailored to the prospective hospital or agency.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
- Develop and progress sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
- Lead and support contract negotiations; and manage pipeline and forecast in order to drive sales opportunities to closure against a sales quota.
- Work closely with stakeholders from both EMS and Hospital sectors
Some of the things required to be successful in the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Ability to meet and exceed quotas
- A team enterprise sale mentality
- The want and ability to work at a fast growing company that adapts quickly
- Ability to travel up to 85%, as needed including to ESO headquarters in Austin, Texas