ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas and Des Moines, Iowa.
About the role
As a member of ESO’s development team, you will be collaborating with our highly talented engineers and designers to build the next generation of ESO’s SaaS and mobile products. Our engineers are passionate about their craft and revel in shipping software that improves patient care and community safety. If you are creative, thorough, and quality obsessed, this is the role for you.
More about you
You can expect to:
- Design, plan, and execute test plans and test cases for ESO’s SaaS and mobile products. Your work will be essential to ensuring that our product offerings meet and exceed our customer’s expectations by testing all tiers in our distributed application stack.
- Verify data flows within applications, test on variety of device types (web, native, mobile), as well as verify proper software behavior at various levels (user interface, API, backend).
- Participate in Agile team meetings, and advocate for quality during planning and execution of testing.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience with software testing techniques, methodologies
- Proven track record of participating in software testing activities including test planning, execution, monitoring, defect tracking, and test reporting
- Experience with API testing and web services
- A large group of former co-workers who will say they loved working with you.
- Passion about what you do and want to know how your work impacts ESO’s success.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts, desired
- Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP), desired
- Experience with automation testing platforms, desired
- Scripting language experience (e.g. Python, PowerShell), desired
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices, desired
- Experience in Healthcare and Fire industries, desired