Technical Integration Administrator
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas and Des Moines, Iowa.
About the role
ESO is seeking a Technical Integration Administrator. The Technical Integration Administrator is a multi-tasker who is obsessed with organization and details. You are excited about talking to new people daily as well as supporting and interacting with your immediate team. You are self-motivated and thrive on anticipating the changing needs of your customers. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves being on the front lines with customers and “How can I help you?” is your favorite phrase!
More about you
You will be the first person our Integration customers meet post sale. Your amazing support will reinforce their impression that sales isn’t the only time that they will get a fantastic experience at ESO.
You can expect to:
- Work directly with the sales team, HDE Integration team, and client to understand the needs and requirements of the customer.
- Ensure the customer is motivated, excited, and on task to complete their initial set up, including timely scheduling of kickoff, accuracy and completion of setup documentation and project creation.
- Support customers in multiple phases of implementation.
- Manage smaller interface projects / configurations.
- Assure that our customers are heard, taken care of, and most of all, that the products and services you deliver take them to a place of success they couldn’t get to without us.
- Communicate internally the value, status, excitement, and progress of your department.
Some of the things required to be successful in the role:
- Project management support to Technical teams that implement interface projects. Preferably healthcare projects
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office skills (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). SharePoint experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience and experience supporting technical project teams
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment