How You’ll Support Our Mission
The ideal candidate will have high energy, drive, and perseverance. The primary role of the Sales Development Representative is to prospect for new customers by calling, emailing, networking & working with our outside sales team to strategically generate interest.
Reporting to the Director of Outside Sales, you will be a part of our Sales team based in our Des Moines office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
- Heavily prospect to build and maintain a pipeline of quality leads
- Partner with Regional Account Executive’s to cultivate new business opportunities
- Learn the sales process at ESO; work to understand the sales cycle from beginning to end
Who You Are - the essentials
- A naturally high achiever with a focus on hitting and exceeding goals
- Open to feedback, genuinely curious and constantly looking for ways to learn & improve
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common pain points
- Must be resilient, need to be ok with hearing “no” and driving forward
Who You Are - the desirables
- Previous military, EMS or Fire experience
- Public speaking or cold calling