Software Development Engineer
How You’ll Support Our Mission
As a member of ESO’s development team, you will be collaborating with our highly talented engineers and designers to build the next generation of ESO’s SaaS and mobile products. Our developers are passionate about their craft and revel in shipping software that improves patient care. If you are ready to write elegant and innovative code that will affect real change, this is the job for you.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
As a member of ESO’s development team, you will be collaborating with our highly talented engineers to enhance and maintain ESO’s billing product line. You can expect to write code for the desktop, browser, database and everywhere in-between. You will be targeting the .NET framework and encouraged to think creatively in order to fully utilize the C# language. Our developers are passionate about their craft and revel in shipping software that improves our customer’s billing needs.
We are an Agile development shop and regularly demo our work to project stakeholders. To support this methodology, we practice continuous integration, embrace open-source software, and empower our developers to make informed technology and product decisions.
Who You Are - the essentials
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development.
- At least 5 years’ experience developing with C# and the .NET Framework.
- Solid experience with SQL Server and/or other database technologies.
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience with XAML
- Experience with source control systems (ie. Git, Gitflow, etc.).
Who You Are - the desirables
- Experience providing and consuming REST APIs.
- Knowledge of OO concepts and design patterns.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices.
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks (NUnit / Moq / NSubstitute).
- Ability to work effectively, both individually and as a member of a project or Agile team.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.