How You’ll Support Our Mission
As a Financial Analyst on the FP&A team, you will be responsible for providing financial analysis and support to the company's operations and decision-making processes. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and finance to provide insights and recommendations on financial performance, budgeting, forecasting, and other key business metrics. This role will report to the Vice-President of FP&A and will be a critical part of the finance team.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
- Develop financial models to support forecasting, budgeting, and scenario analysis for the company's products and services
- Analyze financial performance and provide insights on trends, key drivers, and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and refine business assumptions used in the financial models, and ensure alignment with business strategy and objectives
- Provide recommendations to senior management based on the analysis and insights generated from the financial models
- Continuously review and update the financial models based on actual performance and changes to business conditions, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and presentations
- Participate in the development of the annual budget and monthly forecast updates, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial information
- Continuously evaluate and improve financial processes and procedures to drive efficiency and effectiveness
Who You Are - the essentials
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with financial modeling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Who You Are - the desirables
Essential criteria including any education requirements should be included in this section
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in a SaaS or technology company
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness and education reimbursements
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in-office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.