How You’ll Support Our Mission
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with our Brand & Content Leader to create and manage content to support our short-term and long-term business goals and initiatives. As a member of the marketing team, you will partner closely with our marketing, communications, product management, customer success, and sales teams to deliver on our brand and content strategies. You’ll share the responsibility of making sure ESO’s marketing content is high-quality and in line with ESO brand standards.
This role reports to our Brand & Content Leader and will be part of our Marketing team based in Austin, Texas, one of our US offices, or based in the central time zone.
What You’ll Be Doing - The Day to Day
- Create and manage high-quality content for our website, sales collateral, blog, social media, email marketing, and other channels.
- Oversee the content calendar and ensure that all content is produced and published in a timely and organized manner.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to generate content ideas, identify content gaps, and ensure that content meets the needs of our target audience.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions to optimize our strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices and incorporate them into our content marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with our design team to create visually appealing and engaging content.
Who You Are - The Essentials
- 3-5 years of experience creating and owning content at a SaaS company or similar industry.
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail – for deliverables like large research papers to short, eye-catching digital ads.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Super curious with a desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Humble and collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills.
Who You Are - The Desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
- Experience with Fire, EMS, or Hospital verticals
- Experience with video production and social media management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks