How You’ll Support Our Mission
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will bring your experience and knowledge in events marketing to help us create integrated campaigns to drive attributable pipeline and revenue. ESO is involved in a lot of events (sponsored, owned, and everything in between) and the room for growth is significant; you will be a key player in our mission to improve community health and safety through the power of data. This position will collaborate closely and strategically with leaders across the entire organization.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be part of the ESO Marketing team based in Austin, Texas, one of our US offices, or based in the central time zone.
What You’ll Be Doing - The Day to Day
· You can easily pivot between high-level strategic thinking and tactical execution with an eye on outcomes & details. You are especially skilled at engaging effectively with sales to build and develop event marketing programs that exceed expectations.
· Build and own demand generation strategy for events across our main audience segments to deliver on short-term and long-term company goals. Create, execute, and scale event campaigns to meet key KPIs ranging from registrations, attendance, and post-event outcomes like pipeline and revenue.
· Collaborate with marketing leadership, sales, and customer success to create a modern event marketing engine. Orchestrate the cross-functional event campaign ecosystem across planning, execution, measurement and optimization with a lens toward digital and customer first execution.
· Execute best-in-class event demand generation programs, with clear attribution modeling and reporting to drive data-informed decisions complete with ongoing testing and optimization.
· Refine our marketing automation and lead nurturing strategies for your event programs.
· Create repeatable, scalable processes aligned to demand gen marketing motions.
Who You Are - The Essentials
· 3+ years of demand generation marketing for events or equivalent
· Proven track record in building and managing demand generation programs for in-person events
· You are customer obsessed, data-driven and technology adept
· Ability to prioritize and efficiently communicate goals and results to diverse audiences
· Strong project management and cross-collaboration skills to drive varied teams to consensus around demand gen strategies and plans
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Experience in the Health Tech industry: EMS/Fire/Hospital/Public Sector
· Savvy analytic mindset with a passion for digging deeper and summarizing insights
· Has experience using Salesforce and marketing automation software (ideally Marketo)
· Comfortable in a growth business environment and thrives in implementing processes
· Strong leadership qualities with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get it done