Research Forum – Accelerate EMS Research
ESO Offices in Austin, TX
Accelerate EMS Research
The ESO/PCRF Research Forum brings together clinical leaders, researchers, and data analysts to accelerate EMS research with the goal of improving community health and safety through the power of data. During the three-day workshop, Forum participants will:
– Learn the basics of EMS research, from defining a question to the parts of a peer-reviewed manuscript.
– Refine research ideas to assure that the question/goal is clear.
– Explore required data elements to determine viability and define the data query.
– Work with a clinical mentor and statistician to create an analysis plan to answer your research question.
– Start development for the research abstract and framework.
Register today: Fall 2022 ESO PCRF Research Forum Interest Form