Market Development Representative
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 10,000 customers out of our US offices (Austin, Dallas, and Des Moines) and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated Market Development Representative to be on the front line of pipeline generation. This position is the perfect opportunity for you if you want to be on a competitive and highly collaborative team. If you are focused on developing your career in sales, with an opportunity to grow with a great company, then this position is right for you.
More about you:
The ideal candidate will have high energy, drive, and perseverance. The primary role of the Market Development Representative is to prospect for new customers by calling, emailing, networking & working with Marketing and any other means of generating interest.
You can expect to:
- Build a pipeline of business through email, phone and various other means of prospecting
- Partner with a Regional Account Manager to cultivate new business opportunities
- Learn the sales process and understand the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Coachability: Must be able to listen and apply feedback and training
- Strong work ethic: Good time management skills with focus on accomplishing the mission
- Resilience: Need to be ok with hearing “no” and driving forward
- Previous military, EMS or Fire experience
- Public speaking or cold-calling