2019 ESO Fire Trends Report
Learn what national fire service data is telling us this year.
In the fire service, data and the analysis of it have the potential to reduce community risk, improve responder safety, and, ultimately, transform fire departments. That’s why we want to do our part to make more fire statistic data more accessible to everyone.
Based on more than 630,000 calls, the 2019 ESO Fire Trends Report helps make nationwide data available to departments of all sizes. From the smallest volunteer department to a professional department serving a major metropolitan area, fire department leaders can use the data in this Report to answer questions such as
- How quickly do we respond to a call?
- What is our average travel time to a call?
- How many of our calls are EMS calls vs. Fire calls?
- What are the most common property types we respond to?
- What is our most common response overall?
The Report can help fire departments identify which areas are in alignment and which areas represent an opportunity for further evaluation or improvement. To get started complete the form to the right today.