Findings from the 2019 ESO EMS Index: Mid-Year Update
Analysis of the EMS Metrics for the First Six Months of 2019
At the beginning of the year, we released our 2019 ESO EMS Index. We looked at data across six metrics from January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. Now six months later, the 2019 Mid-Year Update provides the change in the performance for more than 1,200 EMS agencies and 3.8 million records nationwide for the following metrics:
- Stroke assessment performance
- Percent of patients suffering from overdose
- EtCO2 after advanced airway procedure
- 12-lead performance in adult chest pain
- Aspirin administration in adult chest pain
- Influenza surveillance
We continue to gather valuable feedback from many of you about the value of the Index and how you are using the Index to drive internal process and procedural change.
Click here to download the 2019 ESO EMS Index: Mid-Year Update or complete the form to have it emailed to you.