Technical Support Analyst I
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 10,000 customers out of our US offices (Austin, Dallas, and Des Moines) and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
About the role
ESO is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our growing team. As part of our Customer Happiness Assurance department, you are responsible for making sure our customers are happy and successful. This department doesn’t sit around waiting for customers to call with their problems; they constantly look for potential problems and reach out to our customers before they know there is one.
More about you
The Technical Support Analyst role is critical to customer success. The right person for this position is great at providing solutions in easy to understand terms. You may also end up streamlining or performance tuning processes to ensure customers are getting the most out of the product. In this position it is important to be able to communicate customer needs to the Product and Development teams. It isn’t possible to have the best software in the market without your feedback.
Some of the things required to be successful in the role:
- Phenomenal technical support skills
- 1+ years’ experience with Windows Operating systems XP, Vista, and Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, as well as all common web browsers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using customer support tracking tools.
- Experience in a technical support center, preferred
- Experience working with SQL Databases, XML and scripting, preferred
- com experience is a plus