Guide to EMS Quality Improvement
Written in partnership with EMS World
An EMS quality improvement initiative can begin with as little as a single performance measure…if only you had a guide on how to do it! “Start with One,” written by ESO and EMS World, is just the guide you need.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to identify a measure, combine it with national data from the 2019 ESO EMS Index, and begin improving patient care by your agency and in your community. “Start with One” is chock-full of useful information, including:
- Expert advice from Drs. Remle Crowe and Brent Myers
- Tips for rallying your crews and leadership
- A simple 7-step guide for improvement
- Case studies on stroke screen documentation and pain management practices
- Practical ideas you can start using today
To get started with quality improvement at your agency, read “Start with One” today.