2021 ESO Fire Service Index
Helping Fire Leaders Ignite Quality Improvement Conversations
Our ESO fire experts looked at more than 2 million records from January 1, 2020-December 31, 2020 to create the 2021 ESO Fire Service Index report. The purpose of this Index is to give fire departments a benchmark or point of reference that is national in scope.
Key metrics include:
- Percent of EMS calls vs. Fire calls
- Most common incident types
- First apparatus turnout time, travel time, and response time
- Most common property types for fire responses
- Documentation of total property loss and value
- Percent of calls with COVID-19 as a factor
Download today and see how you compare. Access the Index here or, to have it delivered to your inbox, complete the form.