How You’ll Support Our Mission
Our Director of Enterprise Revenue Systems is responsible for the key platform(s) that drives our revenue enablement at ESO. Core to this platform is the feeding and nurturing of our existing and potential customer base. As our mission is central to enabling our customers to leverage their data to drive better outcomes for our community’s health and safety, this role enables our teams to have the best environment to leverage information about our current and potential customers.
In this role you will be part of our Revenue Ops team, reporting to the VP, based in our Austin office. This role can be remote in the United States.
What You’ll Be Doing – The Day to Day
- Nurture, develop, and lead a highly motivated team
- Ensuring the delivery of timely, accurate, and highly impactful business solutions within our revenue systems
- Leveraging Enterprise Prioritization Frameworks and Governance teams to establish the sequencing and inclusion of the work we do
- Collaborate with business leaders, vendors, and partnering technology teams to continue to evolve our platforms to be best in class
Who You Are – The Essentials
- Translator – You can translate broad strategies into specific objectives and action plans; you are able to align processes and systems in support of strategic priorities
- Accomplished – You have demonstrated success as a leader of people who love to be on your team, and you are viewed as a key partner by all levels of management.
- Knowledgeable – You have 7+ years’ experience in managing large Salesforce projects via Agile methodologies.
- Curious – You have a Continuous Improvement mindset and are continually striving to determine ways to drive efficiency and effectiveness in your organization; you have a strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and software development practices
- Business acumen – You’re eager to understand the fundamental drivers of the business, and partner with leaders of the various functions you support to look for ways to enable their strategies.
- Detail-oriented – Understanding, documenting, and communicating nuances are important to you
- Guardian – You act as a technology guardian to promote sustainable and scalable solutions and discourage poor choices and reactive solutions
- Receptive - You are always eager for and receptive to feedback
Who You Are – The Desirables
- Healthcare, SaaS, or First Responder industry experience
- Deep experience in working with implementation and support partners/vendors of Salesforce
- Strong understanding of data management technologies (MDM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Science)
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science and/or Business Management
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness and education reimbursements
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.