How You’ll Support Our Mission
As an Account Manager (AM), you are directly responsible for managing the ongoing relationship and upsell opportunities with our existing customer base within the EMS healthcare market. Your focus will be to ensure their continued success with ESO and you will engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow existing business and develop sales pipeline.
This role will report to the Director of Sales and Account Management. You will be working across all products and be based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll be Doing - the day to day
· Manage a sales pipeline for a territory of named accounts in the United States.
· Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and educate clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
· Develop and progress sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
· Lead and support contract negotiations; and manage pipeline and forecast in order to drive sales opportunities to closure against a sales quota.
· Work closely with stakeholders from both EMS and Fire sectors
Who You Are - the essentials
· 2+ years in direct selling or account management role
· Ability to meet and exceed quotas
· A team enterprise sale mentality
· The drive and ability to work at a fast-growing company that adapts quickly
· Bonus: Previous military, EMS or Firefighting experience
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks