2018 EMS Index: Mid-Year Update
Analysis of EMS Metrics for the First Six Months of 2018
At the beginning of this year, we launched the 2018 ESO EMS Index, examining five key metrics for EMS agencies:
- Stroke assessment performance
- Percent of patients suffering from overdose
- EtCO2 after advanced airway procedure
- 12-lead performance in adult chest pain
- Aspirin administration in adult chest pain
The 2018 EMS Index: Mid-Year Update examines the same five metrics, identifying changes and emerging trends. Combined with your agency’s specific performance metrics, these two reports will help you better answer questions like:
- Is my agency’s performance aligned with others around the country?
- What best practices can we employ to improve results?
- What early trends are emerging?
Click here to download the 2018 EMS Index: Mid-Year Update or complete the form to have it emailed to you.