Think you’re a fit?
Send us your
Client Services Representative
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 10,000 customers out of our US offices (Austin, Dallas, and Des Moines) and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
About the role
ESO is seeking a Client Services Representative who will be accountable for all aspects of customer service – from initial onboarding through continued support. A successful candidate will be responsible for providing world-class technical support, for the ESO Suite of Healthcare Products and Solutions technical team. In addition to making key decisions, you will be answering technical support questions from customers via telephone, email and other channels as defined. The ideal candidate will have both technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving technical support problems, customer problems and/or product concerns. You will provide oversight through all phases of implementation including creating and managing project plans, motivating and training the customer and communicating with all ESO team members and departments on progress, needs and requirements for Support and Implementation.
More about you
You are a multi-tasker, obsessed with organization and details. You are a people person who can expertly communicate a clear and concise message. You are self-motivated and thrive on anticipating the changing needs of your clients and the challenge of technology. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves being on the front lines with customers and “How can I help you?” is your favorite phrase! You must be able to communicate technical and industry-relevant information to very basic users and well as technically advanced. You will be responsible for bringing your “A” game daily. You will have a high energy level, fantastic work ethic, leadership qualities that energize and uplift other team members.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in Technical Support environment handling calls, emails and other customer support channels
- Technical troubleshooting experience (PC hardware/software, browsers, etc.) and comfortability with databases, configuration files, field mapping and other software configuration activities
- Passion for helping others – “Let’s solve this together” is one of your favorite phrases
- Knowledge of common network services like DNS, Web Servers – IIS, FTP – SFTP, Email, and Database Analytics
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Windows platform, desktops, and servers
- Experience in a 24/7/365 work schedule environment
- Clear and concise communication and ability to train to various levels in a fast-paced environment
- Solid troubleshooting skills – you can make solid process recommendations to meet our customer’s business needs based on the functionality of our software
- Self-motivated – nothing gets in the way of accomplishing a goal
- Professional certifications are a plus: A+, Network+
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Prior software training experience a plus