Implementation and Technical Training Specialist/Billing and Dispatch
We’re looking for someone who has the technical chops to learn our software inside and out as well as experience (and interest) in providing technical training to others.
If you have all of that, plus a background in EMS Billing or Practice Management Software, we need to talk.
Working at ESO
Come help shape the future of healthcare. If you like solving difficult problems while making a difference, you’ll like working with us.
At ESO, we’re innovative problem solvers with a passion for moving healthcare forward. We have a team of talented people who enjoy coming to work every day in an established, cutting edge company that has worked hard to maintain that start-up feel. We’re dedicated to solving healthcare’s most difficult problems through data and collaboration.
A little about us
At ESO it isn’t enough to provide a software product. We provide wicked cool, clinically sophisticated, tools that make our customers’ jobs easier and provide them the data to make the right decisions for their communities and allow them to collaborate with other areas of the healthcare system to assure patients get the absolute best care possible. And we’re just getting started.
Our team is made up of technologists, EMS experts, data gurus, photographers, cyclists, and aspiring guitarists. The unifying force is our passion for what we do. We believe there is always more than one way to skin that cat so we embrace a culture of openness and collaboration, where people lead with ideas not job titles. Everyone has a plaque on their wall that says “There is no “I” in TEAM” (this may be slightly virtual in some offices).
A little about you, if you’re for us
You like challenges. If you wake up in the middle of the night with the next great idea and can’t go back to sleep until you get a chance to write it down, you’ll fit in with us. If you get frustrated working in inefficient, top-heavy companies and want to be somewhere you can truly make a difference, we might be a good fit. We are building the company we want to work for every day and we encourage everyone to take part in continually shaping the new ESO. Ideas trump job titles.
You love small teams. You’d rather be on a team with 100 “A” players than 1000 corporate drones. Accountability is a term you are familiar with. You love working in a team, but also are capable of cranking out a ton of work independently.
You believe in our customers. We use our national user conference, regional user groups and steering committees to get ESOers in front of our customers. You enjoy getting first hand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly. You can’t make a difference at ESO if you don’t understand our customer.
The Implementation and Training Specialist/Billing and Dispatch is a multi-tasker who is obsessed with organization and details. You are a people person who is can expertly communicate a clear and concise message. You are self-motivated and thrive on anticipating the changing needs of your clients and the challenge of technology. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves being on the front lines with customers and “How can I help you?” is your favorite phrase!
Here are a few specifics:
- Clear and concise communication and ability to train to various levels in a busy environment.
- You are comfortable with databases, configuration files, field mapping and other software configuration activities.
- You are a great troubleshooter and can make solid process recommendations to meet our customer’s business needs based on the functionality of our software.
- You are urgent and self-motivated. Nothing gets in the way of accomplishing a goal.
- You love customers and “Let’s solve this together” is one of your favorite phrases.
- Prior software training experience a plus.
- Experience with EMS Billing or Practice Management Software is preferred.
More about what you’ll be doing.
At ESO we are experts in connecting the dots – and in public service there are LOTS of dots! Connections – or Interfaces – are critical for the everyday operations of EMS and Fire services. We need you to make sure the communication from Computer Aided Dispatch all the way to Billing is seamless.
You will provide oversight through all phases of implementation.
You can expect to:
- Work directly with the sales team and client to understand the needs and requirements of the client.
- Keep the client motivated, excited and on task to complete their implementation.
- Communicate with all team members to ensure tasks are understood and completed.
- Assure that our partners (customers) feel heard, taken care of and most of all that the products and services you deliver take them to a place of success they couldn’t get to without us.
- Communicate to all ESOers the value, status, excitement and progress of your department.
- Mad Computer/Technology skills! You will understand the software you are training inside/out.
- As an ESOer you will be responsible for bringing your “A” game daily. You will have a high energy level, fantastic work ethic, leadership qualities that energize and uplift other ESOers. The ESOers around you walk around the building with a perm-a-grin because working with you is such a blast.
The stuff you must have to give us a resume
- You have experience in technology, and have worked in a fast-paced, professional environment. You are able to change gears on a dime. Project management is your middle name.
- You have a sense-of-humor. Our customers are fun and you should be too.
- Your communication skills are so strong people know what you’re going to say before you even open your mouth. You have a whole gaggle of people who have worked with you that would highly recommend you and will tell us they loved working with you and be happy to provide us with that information upon request.
- You have integrity… No jokes about this one.