How You'll Support Our Mission
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Technical Support Analyst I to join our dedicated support team. The ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation in technical troubleshooting, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for assisting customers with their technical challenges. As a Technical Support Analyst I, you will play a vital role in providing first-level support, diagnosing issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Reportingto the Senior Manager of Support you will be part of our Client Services team based in our Des Moines, IA office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical issues through various communication channels, including phone, email, and chat.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical problems related to software, hardware, network connectivity, and system configurations across one skillset or product line.
- Document customer interactions, inquiries, and solutions accurately in the ticketing system.
- Escalate complex issues as appropriate and ensure effective communication throughout the escalation process.
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and identify recurring issues for proactive problem-solving.
- Provide timely and courteous customer service, ensuring that customers feel valued and supported.
- Follow established support processes and procedures, contributing to continuous process improvement efforts.
- Stay up to date with the latest product updates, features, and technical information to provide accurate assistance to customers.
- Contribute to the creation of user guides, FAQs, and self-help resources for customers.
Who You Are - the essentials
- Strong problem-solving skills with a logical and analytical approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Customer-focused mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- 1+ years’ experience with Windows Operating systems XP, Vista, and Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, as well as all common web browsers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using customer support tracking tools.
- Experience in a technical support center, preferred.
- Experience working with SQL Databases, XML and scripting, preferred.
- com experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For US, full-time employment this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness and education reimbursements
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our Canada, UK, and US offices.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political affiliation or opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.