Join us for a new installment of the ESO Data Café Webinar Series, where we serve up data and insights to empower you to get the most out of your trauma registry software. Plus, you can earn 1 nursing and registry-specific continuing education contact hour for each webinar!*
Our industry experts will take a close look at each key metric in the 2023 ESO Trauma Index. All webinars are scheduled from 12-1 p.m. CT.
- February 15, 2024 | 2023 Trauma Index Launch: An overview of the 2023 ESO Trauma Index with data-driven insights and best practices for trauma systems.
- March 21, 2024| Whole Blood/Packed Red Blood Cell Usage: How many trauma patients meet the need for blood transfusion based on the Early Blood Transfusion Needs Score (EBTNS)? What percent received whole blood?
- April 18, 2024 | Time to Antibiotics for Long Bone Fractures: What is the time to administration of antibiotics for trauma patients with open long bone fractures?
- May 16, 2024 | Time to Surgical Repair of Hip Fractures in Elderly Adults: What is the time to surgical repair of hip fractures in the older adult population?
- June 20, 2024 | Penetrating Trauma and Shock Index: What percentage of penetrating trauma victims have a systolic blood pressure (SBP) less than 90 mmHg or shock index (SI) greater than one?
- July 18, 2024 | Occurrence of Hospital Events: What’s the frequency of occurrence for key hospital events?
- August 15, 2024 | Injury Severity Scores: What is the breakdown of patient injury severity scores (ISS) by trauma center level?
*These courses provide both nursing and registry-specific contact hours. Our nursing and registry education content reviewer is Garrett D. Hall, BSN, RN, CSTR, CAISS.
Nursing Contact Hours: This course meets the California Board of Registered Nursing Contact Hours Provided by: Trauma Analytics Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP17125, for 1 contact hour.
Registry Contact Hours: This course meets the requirements for 1 contact hour of trauma registry-specific continuing education.
To receive Nursing and/or Registry contact hours:
- Attendees must attend the live webinar. Contact hour credits will not be provided to those who watch the recording.
- Attendees must be logged into the webinar as an individual. Contact hour credits will not be provided to individuals who watch the webinar in a group setting.
- Attendees eligible for contact hour credits are responsible for downloading their certificate after the webinar. Details will be provided during the webinar.