Think you’re a fit?
Send us your
Extracts & Integrations Specialist
Training & Implementation
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 10,000 customers out of our US offices (Austin, Dallas, and Des Moines) and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
About the role
ESO is seeking an Extracts and Integration Specialist who is a technology guru and multi-tasker obsessed with organization and details. You are a people person who can expertly communicate a clear and concise message in an entertaining way. You are self-motivated and thrive on anticipating the changing needs of your clients and the challenges of technology. You are a “roll with it” and “think on your feet” kind of person, but comfortable with taking the bull by the horns when needed. The right candidate for this role loves being on the front lines with customers and digging through databases. Our customers, and many times the patients they care for, rely daily on the data that is extracted from our software and the many integrations available with the products. When we say the responsibilities of this role are a matter of life and death – we aren’t entirely kidding.
More about what you’ll be doing
You can expect to:
- Manage multiple implementation projects at a time
- Work with the customer to coordinate project implementation and deployments
- Work with engineering teams to create high-level product requirements and communicate product vision and needs to our development team by highlighting proposed features and their business value
- Contribute to the development process and assist in the creation of acceptance criteria to guide development execution
- The things you must have to be considered for this role:
- Experience in product development at a fast-growing software company
- History working closely with development teams
- Experience authoring and managing business requirements
- Passion for making our customers’ experience as amazing as possible using
- your creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office tools
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- An ability to work collaboratively to get results
- Passion about what you do and want to know how your work impacts ESO’s success
Nice to Haves:
- Real-life work experience with JIRA/AHA/Salesforce/TaskRay
- Web application knowledge
- Fire or EMS industry knowledge and/or experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience