ESO Announces ESO Fire RMS, the Next Generation Fire Record Management System (RMS) for Fire Departments of All Sizes
June 3, 2020 – AUSTIN, Texas – ESO, the leading data and software company serving emergency medical services (EMS), fire departments, hospitals, and state EMS/Trauma offices today announced ESO Fire RMS, the next generation fire Record Management System (RMS) that is modern, easy to use and integrates across ESO’s broad product ecosystem. The new ESO Fire RMS platform is built on decades of fire service expertise and works for departments of all sizes to better capture data, report on data and create actionable insights with data – including improving community health and safety, as well as addressing responder and provider well-being.
“We believe ESO Fire RMS is the upgrade to the future many fire departments across the country are looking for,” said Allen Johnson, Chief Product Officer for ESO. “We are leveraging our years of collective wisdom – in partnership with our customers – to deliver an RMS platform for the fire service industry that delivers a state-of-the-art user interface to meet the needs of today’s fire industry. This allows responders and providers to quickly and easily capture data for NFIRS and NEMSIS reporting requirements. Additionally, our-platform based approach provides our customers a holistic view of their communities, their people, and their operations.”
Key Components of ESO Fire RMS Include:
- ESO Fire Incidents: Captures data on critical fire events and automatically submits NFIRS-compliant reports into state repositories.
- ESO Fire Properties & Inspections: Easily collects and manages data fire departments need to successfully develop preplans and conduct inspections.
- ESO Activities: Records critical information about community events and operational tasks to create a daily task list and station log, Community Risk Reduction (CRR) events and Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP) – all from within a single application.
- ESO Hydrants: Captures information about hydrants in an agency’s jurisdiction – as well as maintenance tasks and in-service status – and automatically displays the most up-to-date hydrant information on preplans.
- ESO Permits: Collects information about permits that were requested and issued in an agency’s jurisdiction; provides tools to print and email those permits to relevant parties.
- ESO Scheduling: Provides flexible employee scheduling and tracks personnel working at any unit, station, shift, or assignment; data easily integrate with ESO Fire Incidents and common payroll systems.
- ESO Asset Management: Delivers robust workflow tools, including granular notifications, assignments and asset tracking, to keep departments in-tune with their equipment, gear and other key assets.
- ESO Checklists: Provides easy-to-use digital checklists to capture current condition of vehicles, equipment, places and people.
- ESO Personnel Management: Manages training, certifications, credentials, work history, demographics, immunizations, and injuries/exposures.
- ESO Analytics: Makes collected data accessible with one-click reporting for operational, clinical and core measures. Configurable reporting eliminates the need for database manipulation or additional programming.
To learn more about ESO Fire RMS, visit: www.eso.com/fire/
ESO is dedicated to improving community health and safety through the power of data. Since its founding in 2004, the company continues to pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, hospitals and state EMS offices. ESO currently serves thousands of customers throughout North America with a broad software portfolio, including the industry-leading ESO Electronic Health Record (EHR), the next generation ePCR; ESO Health Data Exchange (HDE), the first-of-its-kind healthcare interoperability platform; ESO Fire RMS, the gold standard for fire Record Management Systems; patient registry software (including trauma registry); and ESO State Repository. ESO is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.eso.com.