ESO Releases New Properties and Inspections Software for Fire Departments
February 21, 2018 – AUSTIN, Texas – ESO, the leading data and software company serving fire departments, emergency medical services, and hospitals, today announced the release of ESO Properties & Inspections, two new software modules in the ESO Fire Suite.
“ESO’s Properties and Inspections are state-of-the-art modules designed to work together seamlessly as a fully integrated system,” said Shelley Koegler, Vice President and General Manager of ESO’s Fire Software business unit. “Today’s fire departments need to keep track of an ever-expanding amount of data, from inspection records to building pre-plans to hazardous chemical storage. ESO’s new Properties and Inspections modules give them the ability to do so both accurately and efficiently, and moves us further down the line to deliver the modules needed for a complete fire suite.”
Properties and Inspections include:
- Intuitive User Interface: Records can be created or viewed quickly and easily through top menu navigation, tested and developed with firefighters in the field.
- Configurable Checklists and Fire Code Sets: Knowing that every fire department operates differently, Properties and Inspections features agency defined checklists to ensure customers only capture the key data they need to complete inspections. Unlimited fire code sets maximize the software’s flexibility.
- Enhanced Visibility into Properties, Pre-Plans and Inspections: Historical data-tracking and a hierarchy for viewing buildings and occupants within a structure lend to improved understanding prior to emergencies occurring.
- Hazardous Chemical Tracking: Chemicals and Tanks allow users to identify dangerous chemicals and tanks stored within a property through the CAMEO® system, developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Cloud–Based: for Efficiency and Security: Properties and Inspections is a SaaS module accessible through cloud-based technologies, so users won’t need to bear the costs of hardware and firmware updates. Additionally, security and product updates can be easily downloaded to Properties and Inspections, keeping users up-to-date.
The ESO Fire suite includes the two new modules along with Incidents to help Fire departments capture critical information for improved reporting and enhanced situational awareness. ESO Solutions also offers the ESO FIREHOUSE Software® records management system so fire departments of all sizes can have the best-in-class software for their needs.
“Our new Property and Inspection modules are the first step in bringing together the knowledge and expertise of our FIREHOUSE Software® team and ESO technology to help fire and EMS first responders more easily and intuitively capture data in complex situations, then use the data to improve efficiency and efficacy across their operations we can help them focus on protecting and saving lives rather than data entry and mining,” added Koegler.
For more information about ESO Properties & Inspections, visit: https://www.eso.com/fire/properties-and-inspections-software/
Original press release: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eso-releases-new-properties-and-inspections-software-for-fire-departments-300601664.html
ESO Solutions, Inc., is dedicated to improving community health and safety through the power of data. Since its founding in 2004, the company has been a pioneer in electronic patient care records (ePCR) software for emergency medical services, fire departments and ambulance services. Today, ESO’s healthcare, public safety and technology experts deliver the most innovative software and data solutions on the market, including the industry-leading ESO Electronic Health Record (EHR); ESO Health Data Exchange (HDE), the first-of-its-kind healthcare interoperability platform; record management system (RMS) for fire departments; and ambulance revenue recovery/billing software. ESO is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, visit www.eso.com.