Think you’re a fit?
Send us your
People Experience Coordinator
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place to work. We serve more than 10,000 customers out of our US offices (Austin, Dallas, and Des Moines) and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
About the role
ESO is seeking a People Experience Coordinator who knows a thing or two about taking care of people. As someone who is unwavering in their pursuit of helping others and improving the employee experience, you’ll use your exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills to help us build an even better workplace.
Additionally, you’ll be part of a new team chartered with delivering an exceptional employee experience through people-related communication, systems, and programs. The right person for this role is detail-obsessed, thoughtful, energetic and creative, and thrives in a collaborative, rapidly evolving environment.
More about what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for supporting the operational effectiveness of the People Team. You’ll facilitate and contribute to a variety of people-related processes and programs including benefits, culture events, employee communication, learning and development, leave programs, onboarding, employee relations, and recruiting.
You can expect to:
- Provide high-touch service as the first point of contact for general employee questions about people systems, processes, and benefits
- Create a positive new hire experience by coordinating employee onboarding, facilitating orientation and serving as the liaison to new hires during the onboarding process
- Provide operational support and maintain accurate employee data and files across our various systems
- Provide administrative support to the company’s people processes, including but not limited to annual salary reviews, performance reviews, engagement surveys, etc.
- Assist with planning and coordination of celebrations & culture events and executing employee perks programs
- Support recruiting efforts as needed with coordination of recruiting events and candidate interviews
- Maintain employee communication channels such as SharePoint, newsfeeds, etc.
- Administer FMLA and other leave programs
- Support basic employee relations matters including disciplinary actions and terminations
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, and other compliance reviews
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- All other duties as assigned
The things you must have to be considered for this role:
- 1+ years HR experience, tech industry experience a plus
- Experience with data entry and use of an HRIS system, like Namely, BambooHR, ADP, etc.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Meticulous attention to detail with a track record of accuracy and organization
- Ability to work within ambiguity, be a problem-solver and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant program