ESO Announces Three New Industry Prediction Papers for 2020
ESO marked the start of 2020 with the release of a new set of industry predictions papers, leveraging its years of expertise along with an extensive collection of data submitted by professionals in fire, hospital, and EMS. Aimed at helping industry leaders better prepare for the year to come, each paper outlines a set of trends and offers recommended actions to ensure success in 2020 and beyond.
Available for free download at ESO.com, the predictions can be downloaded in three separate documents, each containing four predictions.
- Increased accountability for emergency response
- Provider safety as a critical issue
- Data as a powerful recruiting tool
- Community Risk Reduction leveraging the power of community
- Data driving system-wide performance improvements
- Evolving federal landscape to impact EMS agencies
- Proliferation of knowledge accelerating at a record pace
- There will be a greater focus on a culture of safety
- Evolution of interoperability to improve delivery of care
- Standardization around data elements
- Stronger cooperation between EMS agencies and hospital EDs
- More “squeeze” dealing with reimbursement challenges
Visit the ESO Resource Library today to download these and other helpful documents related to the use of data and technology in fire, hospital, and EMS.
Registration is also open for Wave 2020, the leading data and technology conference for these three areas. Join peers and industry experts in in Austin, Texas, February 24-27, 2020 to attend keynotes, breakout sessions, and fun networking events. The main three-day Wave conference is also preceded by the ESO Training Academy, offering additional hands-on, specialized training on the ESO suite of products.
Leave a Reply