How You’ll Support Our Mission
As a Regional Account Executive in our Hospital sales division, you will manage the sales process for new business opportunities within the hospital market to meet sales goals within a defined territory. Reporting to Manager of Sales, you’ll engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow new business sales pipeline in the hospital space.
This is a remote role available in/around KS, MO, NE, IA, SD, ND, MN, and WI.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Manage a sales pipeline for your assigned accounts.
· Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales strategies tailored to your prospects.
· Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
· Develop sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Successful experience selling in Health Care or related industry
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Willingness to work as a team player in a fast-paced sales environment
· Ability to travel up to 60%, as needed
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks