Adapting to Changes with Easy-To-Use Software
Iona-McGregor Fire District Case Study
Iona-McGregor Fire District was looking for easy-to-use fire department software that would guide responders to input the essential data. This data would improve quality and meet the reporting needs of the different reporting bodies. Like many EMS agencies and fire departments around the country, Iona-McGregor Fire District was experiencing subtle – and not-so-subtle – changes when it came to being measured on positive patient outcomes, as well as when and how money was spent. Based on an informative, thorough and hands-on selection process, the District chose ESO’s Fire Incidents and EHR solutions.
To select the right software system, the District considered these five requirements:
- Improve quality of reporting to ensure compliance
- Automated submission for NEMSIS 3 and NFIRS
- Automated updates to ensure software is meeting compliance requirements
- Ability to improve patient outcomes and department responsiveness through actionable data
- Highlight the District’s value to community through data
For more information on how to select the right Fire RMS and ePCR software for your fire department download Iona-McGregor Fire District Case Study today.