Adapting to Changes with Easy-To-Use Software
Iona-McGregor Fire District Case Study
Iona-McGregor Fire District was ready to upgrade their fire department software with a fire RMS that would guide responders to input essential data and help improve data quality. Like many EMS agencies and fire departments around the country, Iona-McGregor Fire District was experiencing subtle – and not-so-subtle – changes when it came to being measured on positive patient outcomes, as well as when and how money was spent. Based on an informative, thorough, and hands-on selection process, the District upgraded from their current solution to ESO’s Fire Incidents and EHR solutions.
To upgrade to the right software system, the District considered these five requirements:
- Improve quality of reporting to ensure compliance
- Automated submission for NEMSIS 3 and NFIRS
- Automated updates to ensure software is meeting compliance requirements
- Ability to improve patient outcomes and department responsiveness through actionable data
- Highlight the District’s value to community through data
For more information on how to select the right Fire RMS and ePCR software for your fire department, download Iona-McGregor Fire District Case Study today.