C# Senior .NET Developer
ESO is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We provide software applications, interoperability and data management solutions to emergency medical services, fire departments and hospitals.
We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great, stable place work. We serve more than 14,000 customers out of our offices in Austin, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, and Belfast, Northern Ireland offices.
About the role
As a member of ESO’s development team, you will be collaborating with our highly talented engineers and designers to build the next generation of ESO’s SaaS and mobile products. Our developers are passionate about their craft and revel in shipping software that improves patient care. If you are ready to write elegant and innovative code that will affect real change, this is the job for you.
More about you
You can expect to:
- Write code for the browser, the database, and everywhere in-between targeting the latest version of the CLR. We encourage you to think creatively in order to fully utilize the C# language.
- Participate in regular design sessions and code reviews.
- Champion a culture of personal ownership and customer-focused execution. We love engineers who pride themselves not only on excellent code but excellent end-user experiences as well.
- Practice continuous integration, embrace open source software, and make informed technology and product decisions. We are an Agile development shop and regularly demo our work to project stakeholders.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A large group of former co-workers who will say they loved working with you.
- SOLID experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of OO concepts and design patterns
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Knowledge of modern .NET web frameworks (WebApi, ServiceStack, etc)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks (NUnit / Moq / NSubstitute)
- Experience with Git for source control
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, CQRS patterns
- Cloud Messaging Technologies (Azure Service Bus, Amazon SQS/SNS), desired
- Java programming experience, desired
- Functional programming experience, desired