ESO offers an integrated suite of software products for EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals that are transforming the way first responders collect, share, report, and analyze critical information to improve community health and safety. We serve more than 10,000 customers out of our offices across the United States, Canada, and Northern Ireland.
How You’ll Support Our Mission
Our Sales Manager on the Account Management team is responsible for overseeing our growing US based Account Management Team for EMS/Fire clients. You are a manager who will lead by example, setting the pace and tone for building a culture of high performance, and have a strong understanding of how to utilize data to inform your approach.
You will report to the VP of EMS/Fire Sales and be an important part of our EMS/Fire Sales team based in Austin, Texas or remotely.
What You'll Be Doing - The Day to Day
You will be responsible for your team's success and making sure the team feels supported, motivated, and challenged. You will work to take obstacles out of the way for your team by collaborating across the organization.
- Coach team in strategic territory planning, pipeline management, and individual deal strategy.
- Analyze data to understand sales trends and forecast performance.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and staffing of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Engage in career development/planning, performance, and pay discussions of team members.
- Maintain a culture of accountability.
Who You Are - The Essentials
- 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- Ability to analyze sales data to help drive bookings growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor, and motivate a team
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks