How You’ll Support Our Mission
As a Regional Account Executive in our Hospital sales division, you will manage the sales process for new business opportunities within the hospital market to meet sales goals within the MI, OH, WV, KY, IN, IL territory. Preferred candidates will reside in MI, OH, WV, KY, IN, or IL within 30 miles of a major airport. You will report to the Manager of Sales and engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow new business sales pipeline in the hospital space.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Manage a sales pipeline for your assigned accounts.
· Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales strategies tailored to your prospects.
· Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
· Develop sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
Who You Are - the essentials
· 2-4 years of successful experience selling in Health Care (preferably selling to Hospital Systems) or related industry
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Willingness to work as a team player in a fast-paced sales environment
· Ability to travel up to 50%, as needed
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks